Tuesday, March 1, 2016

"Lady Luck" VSC Challenge #44

Good morning! Ok guys. March is here and if you stopped by my personal blog you would have read about this being our last challenge. I want to take a minute to thank my girls. They have been there from the beginning and have been with me all the way. They have been so supportaive and became more then just my design team but friends. Thank you ladies!
OK, so I'm not good with goodbyes so lets move on to our new challenge. But, before we do that we would like to announce our winners. 


Let's start with our top 3 winners 

Tanja
Carol Gill
Marcia's Memories



Thank you guys for sharing your stunning creations. Don't forget to grab your TOP 3 badge which can be found by clicking the "Badges" tab at the top of this blog.

And now for the winner of our February challenge 


And the winner is.................
Crafty 
Congratulations Crafty !
Please email me at vanessa@vssweetideas.com to claim your prize. 

Thank you all for playing along with us last months!! As always, your creations were a delight to look at. We invite everyone to join us again by playing along in the new challenge.



________________________________

"Lady Luck" VSC Challenge #44

________________________________
March came rolling in and this will be our last challenge. I don't want to  say that I will never have challenges again but will be taking an extended break from our challenge blog. I want to focus on creating more stamps and concentrate more on my business so I can continue to bring you some more awesome goodies. Thank to all my followers and everyone who plays along in our challenges. I have enjoyed seeing all your beautiful creations. Thank you!
Ok for this month our theme is "Lady Luck"


March's Challenge: Lady Luck... Interpret this as you will Make something with a good luck symbol on it, make something feminine, use a product that is lucky to you, be creative and have fun!
The winner will receive $10 off my shop



V's Sweet Ideas is owned by Vanessa Vergara. V's Sweet Ideas was created to offer our very own photopolymer stamps and  handmade cards for all occasions and now has expanded to offer crafting supplies. V's Sweet Ideas carries a variety of known brands such as My Minds Eye, Maya Roads and May Arts Ribbon to meet the needs of all types of crafters! 
We are happy to offer the winner a $10 gift certificate to our online store!






We have some inspiration for you from our talented Design team. Check out there favorite techniques and you might even find some tips and tricks that you didn't know about. I want to take this opportunity to  thank you all for your participation. I really enjoy seeing everyone's projects. Now here is what our DT has created




DT Lisa







Owner Vanessa














Many of the items used on our DT's cards today can be found in our online shop.  Just click on their name(s) to be redirected to their blog(s) and you can check out the supplies used. 







Hope you were inspired today so that you may get crafty and show us your best "summer fun" projects yet!!!  We are SO looking forward to seeing your gorgeous artwork!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!! (:


























10 comments:

  1. Sorry to read this is the final challenge. I always enjoyed playing here. Wishing you and your team all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are closing but understand - thanks for the last challenge -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies-sorry to hear this is your last challenge
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vanessa - I wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day - and say I am missing the challenges - enjoyed entering each month - I am also inquiring if the winner for the March posting is going to be up soon? I realize you have much going on behind the scene - just stopping in to see how things are going - have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, Gail (and all of you who played along), but a winner was never chosen for the final challenge.
      Karen

      Delete
  5. I'm satisfied, I must claim. Truly seldom do I run into a blog that's both educative as well as enjoyable, and let me tell you, you have struck the nail on the head. Your concept is impressive; the issue is something that inadequate individuals are speaking smartly about. I am very happy that I came across this in my search for something relating to this. 야동

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was extremely pleased to find this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you book-marked to check out new information in your blog. 오피

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.

    Please let me know. Thank you 건전마사지"

    ReplyDelete